In collaboration with TripKita (www.tripkita.de), a specialized corporate trip planner in Germany, AIPSE brought together IT experts from the Secretariat General of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia to explore current technologies in Big Data-AI. The event aimed to shed light on the potential solution and future implications of integrating Big Data-AI transformative fields.
Dr.-Inf. Indra Kusumah – Software Engineering (PLM) Manager at Accenture PLM GmbH is the appointed Keynote Speaker to conduct the seminar. With his expertise in Big Data-AI, Mr. Kusumah deep dives into various best practices such as:
- How to use Big Data from the top 5 providers in the world to access information from various sources practically, quickly, and comprehensively
- Shows examples of using AI tools for data mining various types of data that are relevant for the DPR
- Presenting a solution like ChatGPT for possible use cases in the DPR
- Carrying out workshops for actual needs in the DPR and providing input to resolve various existing problems.
From the workshop, two main use cases were extracted which could be followed up in the form of projects with the DPR, which are:
- Big Data and AI for oversight functions in the House of Representatives (DPR) which takes data input from the public and cyberspace
- Big Data and AI as tools for drafting laws in the House of Representatives (DPR)
The Big Data-AI Seminar proved to be an insightful event, highlighting the potential of Big Data-AI analytics as a potential solution for the current needs of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia. As the event concluded, participants left with a deeper understanding of the opportunities and challenges presented by the convergence of Big Data, inspiring further exploration and innovation in these dynamic fields.